What does it do exactly?
Each visitor that collides with this is logged onto the Vortech server, detailing who, where, when and payment files. Like so…
“Turokhan Legion | Girvin | <244,54,43> | 19 Oct 2012 | 23:40:37 | Payment Info on File AND Payment Info Used”
Each unique avatar is logged in a 12 hour cycle to reduce spam, and then reset. Nice eh?
Sensors newer than 1.09 now send out welcome messages and a landmark.
- Place one unit in each of your shops.
- Touch for menu and choose from the easy to follow commands.
- Wear the HUD.
That is it!
- Edit the notecard within each sensor unit and place the key of the manager and save.
- You can store upto 5 managers for each new line.
- IM’s Off: This will disable messages sent to you and your managers HUD.
- Scan Mode: Opens up a sub-menu, form here you can turn the scanner on and set its range and rate of scanning.
- Text On/Off: Shows or hides the hovertext.
- Reset: factory reset. This will wipe your daily visitor list. But not your history log.
- Hide/Show Sensor: Makes it invisible or not.
- Visitor List: Shows visitors within 12hr cycles.
Edit the HUD then edit the notecard contained, should you wish to leave a welcome message to your visitors. The HUD will grow and send you a message when a visitor hits one of your locations with a sensor placed and then shrink down after. Touch the HUD for a link to the visitor log.
Edit the sensor unit and replace the current landmark with one of your own. The sensor unit will greet people with a welcome message and a landmark if you added one.